As an experienced Ft. Lauderdale Florida Estate Planning Attorney, I provide solid legal guidance in virtually all areas of Estate Planning, as well as related matters.
Having earned a Juris Doctorate of Law (J.D.) and an Executive Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.), I have the requisite knowledge and experience to advise you on what alternatives will best accomplish your objectives.
I will work with you on a one-on-one basis to design an efficient and effective estate plan and help you accomplish all of your goals cost-efficiently. I am accessible to my clients and maintain open communications with each client throughout the estate planning process. I am committed to prompt and professional service and will work with you to maintain and update your estate plan as your life, and legacy needs change.
- Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield MO, Bachelor of Science, 1985
- Kent State University, Kent OH, Executive Masters of Business Administration, 1991
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington DE, Juris Doctorate, 2006
LICENSED IN JURISDICTIONS:
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar, member of the Real Property and Probate Section, Elder Law Section, and Solo/Small Practice Section
- Broward Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
If you or someone you know in Florida needs the assistance of an experienced Ft. Lauderdale Estate Planning Attorney, call Shawn Newman today at (954) 563-9160, or feel free to Email us from the contact us page.
Recent Blog Posts
Use of Life Insurance in Estate Planning
Preparation for Pet Care During Vacation or Incapacity
Questions to consider if "Aging in Place" is right for you.
Is it ALWAYS better to open a Summary Administration rather than a Formal Probate Administration?