As an experienced Ft. Lauderdale Florida Estate Planning Attorney, I provide solid legal guidance in virtually all areas of Estate Planning, as well as related matters.
Having earned a Juris Doctorate of Law (J.D.) and an Executive Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.), I have the requisite knowledge and experience to advise you on what alternatives will best accomplish your objectives.
I will work with you on a one-on-one basis to design an efficient and effective estate plan and help you accomplish all of your goals cost-efficiently. I am accessible to my clients and maintain open communications with each client throughout the estate planning process. I am committed to prompt and professional service and will work with you to maintain and update your estate plan as your life, and legacy needs change.
- Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield MO, Bachelor of Science, 1985
- Kent State University, Kent OH, Executive Masters of Business Administration, 1991
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington DE, Juris Doctorate, 2006
LICENSED IN JURISDICTIONS:
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar, member of the Real Property and Probate Section, Elder Law Section, and Solo/Small Practice Section
- Broward Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
If you or someone you know in Florida needs the assistance of an experienced Ft. Lauderdale Estate Planning Attorney, call Shawn Newman today at (954) 563-9160, or feel free to Email us from the contact us page.